Thursday, August 13, 2009

Is Anyone Else Excited...


Ever since I saw my first episode of Jackass I have loved me a skater boy (cue annoying Avril Lavigne song). Something about Bam Margera and the way he's all bruised and banged up and he looks like he smells but he probably smells fabulous something like sweat, dirt and axe body spray. I know how crazy I sound but give me a boy who can skate and make me laugh simultaneously and it's like Christmas morning! My friend Amanda and I were talking about ugly-hot guys last night you know someone who isn't neccessarily the hottest guy but because he either has some swagger, humor or a sexy accent (if he has all three then ohh what a trifecta) then he is immediately attractive. This brings me to Mr. Rob Dyrdek while he is adorable in his own right because he has the swagger and the humor it pushes him over the edge for me. Enjoy the Season 2 trailer for his show on MTV Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. It's really hysterical and makes me want a bulldog real bad!

2 comments:

  1. we love this show....sooooo funny meaty is the cutest dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want meaty and a mini horse!

    I have THE biggest weakness for skater boys. They will be the end of me I tell you!

    ReplyDelete

People who are pink & fabulous...