Sunday, June 28, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
First day at the beach!
Monday, June 22, 2009
"If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does..."
Michael Sheen - the White Rabbit
Matt Lucas - the egg-shaped Tweedledee and Tweedledum
Johnny Depp - as the fabulously freaky Mad Hatter
We finished shooting in December after only 40 days," Zanuck says. Now the live action is being merged with CG animation and motion-capture creatures, and then transferred into
"The Red Queen has “a moat filled with bobbing noggins”, The White Queen is beautiful but eccentric, and floats around instead of walking, and Depp employs an accent for the Hatter that producer Richard Zanuck can only describe as “indescribable”."
Oh I just love it all! I am always just in awe of everything Tim Burton but I just can't wait for this one because of my obsession of Alice in Wonderland. Hopefully this one will not disappoint but judging from everything i've seen so far it doesn't seem like I have to worry.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Yikes! This girl is claiming that she told the tattoo artist she only wanted 3 stars along her forehead - then fell asleep - and woke up 56 stars all over her face?!?! Um yeah and of course she's suing now. The tattoo artist says that she was awake the whole time and only is suing after seeing the reaction from her family and friends.
Coming from someone who has 4 tattoos there is NO WAY you would fall asleep while someone is tattooing 56 stars on your FACE unless you were on heavy drugs. I think it just hit her that "hey I just got a whole bunch of weird looking stars on my face that will be there forever" and she bugged out. Either way poor girl cause that looks horrible! Now if you excuse me I have to go talk my little brother out of getting a Mexican and Puerto Flag tattoo on his back... ugh!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
On being a sex symbol:“If you take any of that seriously, you need to be euthanized, ASAP. There are moments when you can use that to your advantage. But it’s really embarrassing. I think I fear more than anything just sounding like a complete a—hole when I have to answer that question.”
On Jon & Kate:“I find that whole situation to be horrible and awful. Every time I see the headlines, I begin an inner hurricane of throwing up. I wanna see Jon & Kate Plus Eight, the Musical. Jon versus Kate. I wanna see four kids on one side, and four kids on the other, snapping menacingly to music as they walk toward one another.”
On favorite TV Show, A&E’s Intervention:“Real schadenfreude stuff. The first season or two is all about alcoholics and heroin addicts, but then as the seasons progress, they feel the need to sensationalize it a bit. So by Season 5, you get to people who are chemically unable to experience joy unless they’re smoking a cat, or something equally disturbing. I love it.”
On video games:I don’t really play video games. Is there a way to waste more f—ing time? The Internet’s enough. The last videogame I played was Ms. Pacman.”
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
1.) Describe something someone who has done to make you feel special.
2.)Name your current addiction...we can get through this together.
3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off?
4.) Write a letter.
5.) Where would you like to be?
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Decorative envelopes from etsy seller Adnagam
Frango Dark Chocolate Mints
Sunshine Yellow Hair Pins from etsy seller creamrose
Purple Rain Amethyst Earrings from etsy seller Sew*Cool Design
Paperchase 8 Folded Cards with Envelopes
Small change purse from etsy seller Made by Hank
Cucumber Melon Salty Soap Scrub from etsy seller Sissy Soap
Soap Nuts from Laundry Tree
Spring Flower Garden Cupcake Liners from etsy seller Layer Cake Shop
2 Vera Bradley cloth napkins
Musings Recycled Notebook in Blue from etsy seller subu
Fleur de Lis Necklace from etsy seller Bumble Beadz
Marc Jacobs key fob
Stationery and small letter-pressed notebook from etsy seller Sarah Drake
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex
Coriander Ivory Small Cosmetic Bag from etsy seller The Sweet Sugar Beet
Smashbox Lip Gloss
Reusable Sandwich & Snack Bags from etsy seller Green Street
Reversible Coffee Sleeve from etsy seller LilE
Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
OPI Nail Polish
Stick With Me, Kid Shopping Tote from etsy seller Earth Cadets
As well as MANY MORE surprises!The retail value of all the items in this giveaway is nearly $300
Monday, June 8, 2009
I love making new blog friends! I was wandering aimlessly around blogland today and found Fidgeting Gidget. She just posted these 20 questions so I thought I would do them for myself...
1. 5 internet annoyances: Junk Email (no I don't want to learn how to get a free Ipod or meet up with you cause you're horny... I don't even know you how'd you get this email??), Blogs that play music automatically with no way to shut it off (i blog read at work, people!)(I'm keeping this one). When I click on someone's page and my computer freezes, Slow Connections & Virus's
2. What is in your stack of reading materials? Twilight Twilight Twilight - it was my most favorite series to read! Harry Potter & and tons of ChickLit as well. I like my reading to be light and fun nothing sad please.
3. Do you get distracted easily? Yes it's really bad but I have to be doing a bunch of things at once. Like while I have been filling out this list I checked my email and my etsy already.
4. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Watched Denise Richard's show on E! she is a monster.
5. What does your last text message say? K thanks son! (my girlfriends and I call each other son for everything like how Snoop Dogg says it not Paula Dean)
6. If we were to play Clue, which player would you choose to be? Miss Peacock
7. Speaking of Clue: Who did it? In which room? And using? Miss White in the library with the revolver
8. Now that we know what character you’d be in Clue, which is your favorite marker in Monopoly? The car cause I don't remember any other pieces
9. How many friendships have you had that have lasted more than ten years? That's hard to say cause there are people I have been friends with for that long but I don't talk to them that often now but we're still friends. I would go with six.
10. Where will you be 12 hours from now? Snuggled in my bed
11. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I could be one of those people who are all like "Oh everything that has happened to me has made me who I am!"... um yeah but I aint so hell yeah I would jump in the DeLorean and gun it!
12. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? Oh jeez considering yesterday was Sunday Funday I textually harassed all sorts of people
13. What did you last get in the mail? Bills and my voucher for free hotdogs from Oscar Meyer!
14. According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours? Making me laugh, being honest, watching a movie with me in bed on a Sunday, going grocery shopping with me
15. What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been? My etsy supplies
16. Last words you said out loud? Oh my god i'm so sorry I wasn't laughing at you! (I was just in a meeting and giggled to myself about something stupid and the guy talking came up to me afterwards and asked what was so funny about him - it was completely uncomfortable)
17. On a scale from 1-10 (1 least, 10 most likely) 7.5 um sure
18. Could you point out where Outer Mongolia is on a globe? Nope
19. What is underneath your bed? A large plastic container with summer clothes in it, my old comforter and a random shoe i'm sure
20. What food did you once claim to hate but, after trying it, loved? Mussels in red sauce (I think I just like the essence of the mussels cause I only like to dip the bread in it though)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
"It's woman's spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."