Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense...

To say that I am totally in love with anything Tim Burton and Johnny Depp touch is a bit of an understatement. I love everything quirky, dark and weird that they throw at us.... I mean hello The Nightmare Before Christmas... so good!!! I can not even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and I just found that it will be released in IMAX 3D!!! Now Alice in Wonderland was always one of my favorite Disney movies right after The Little Mermaid but now for Tim Burton to be recreating the Lewis Carroll version just sounds like the perfect fit. There have been a couple leaks of pictures from the setand I am trying my hardest to stay surprised but much like the Sex and the City movie I am not accomplishing my goal. Above is obviously Alice played by Australia actress, Mia Wasikowska and below is one of the only pictures released of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. I have a feeling you won't see too much more from him cause they'll probabaly want to keep the final look a secret but I like this version. He's so freaky, scary, weird and dark and I love it!
It will be no surprise where I am March 5, 2010.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? - Alice


6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is going to be one incredible movie! I didn't even know it was being made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for this movie for about a year now...I can't wait!
    It's safe to say that I adore Tim Burton(and Johnny Depp!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited for this as well! looove me some johnny depp

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I didn't know about this!! I LOVE Tim Burton, NMBXMAS is one of my favorite movies EVER.

    This is going to rock my socks off yo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog! stopping by from sits

    i also had no idea there was going to be an alice in wonderland movie. i love dark johnny depp, he was so good in sweeney todd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of Tim Burton's film and I've been waiting for this! The picture are awesome and make me even more excited

    ReplyDelete

People who are pink & fabulous...