Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Plinky!


I'm still always amazed when I find something really fun on the internet, I stumble across something (usually accidently) and then I wonder how on Earth I ever lived without it??!! Case in point someecards since finding out about it I can not tell you how many hours I have spent searching around for the perfect offensive card for each occasion. The fact that you can insert not only the email address that you are sending it to but also the email address it's coming from has caused many a giggle in my cube at work.


My new favorite site... Plinky. Created for those with "Blogger Block" it gives you random questions to answer and you can choose to post it directly to your blog or keep it on the site for your followers to see. I have never really experienced any sort of block because I am new to blogging and always have a lot to say but often I find that I think of an idea but by the time I get to a computer I totally forget what my point was. Below is my first answer that I posted, whenever I anyone has asked me who I admire my Momma has always been the answer. I encourage you to check it out if you are stumped for new material or just want something new to look at.



3 comments:

  1. I saw Plinky on blogger a week or two ago (at least I think it was blogger, maybe on one of their featured pages?) I had completely forgotten, so thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome! im going to have to give it try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plinky, eh? Interesting.

    I frequently have Bloggers' Block.

    ReplyDelete

People who are pink & fabulous...