Friday, June 12, 2009

Rachel vs. My Keyboard...

I was wandering around blogland again this morning and I found Mama Kat's page and read about her Writer's Workshop so I thought I would give it a shot. From what I see you are supposed to pick one and go with it but I decided over the next week I will do all 5... please bear with me.
**Disclaimer** Let me just tell you that I do not claim to be a writer by any means, I love run-ons sentences and add commas where they shouldn't be, i'm more of a babbler. Since I was a little girl I have always written stories just for me just because I love to write so that's what i'm gonna do now.
P.S. That's my laptop above isn't she cute? Her name is Lucy and I love her!
Alright here's the list...

1.) Describe something someone who has done to make you feel special.


2.)Name your current addiction...we can get through this together.


3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off?


4.) Write a letter.


5.) Where would you like to be?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I named my laptop too, her name is Emily and she is bright candy apple red.

    ReplyDelete

People who are pink & fabulous...