Thursday, May 7, 2009

VGL Gay Boys Coming to a TV near you...







It's no secret that I love me a gay man. So when I found out that 2 of my most favorite vloggers Jeffrey and Cole will now be having a their own television show on LOGO starting June 19th, I was ecstatic!! The show will be done the same as their popular youtube videos which is just them basically sitting at Jeffrey's desk talking into his webcam. They are completely hysterical and make fun all of the stereotypes and dress up like Bernadetter Peters you know just regular stuff like that. The two above are videos they have done in the past and below is a skit to promote their upcoming show. Enjoy and hello they're gay men so they curse and talk about inappropriate things so you might wanna put the kiddies away for a little.





No comments:

Post a Comment

People who are pink & fabulous...