Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everything is more awesome in pink.


How amazing is this?! FOX News reported that a boat captain from Lake Charles, LA spotted a rare PINK dolphin swimming in Calcasieu River, in southwestern Louisiana. The dolphin was spotted with four other normal grey dolphins.
"It appears to be an uncanny freak of nature, an albino dolphin, with reddish eyes and glossy pink skin," the Web site reads. "It is small in comparison to the others it is traveling with and appears to be a youngster traveling with mama."
Now I love me a grey dolphin especially spotting them occasionally at the good ole' Jersey shore but isn't the pink one just so much more fabulous??!! Not even Miss Tyra "look at me" Banks could fear this little gem!

6 comments:

  1. When I saw that pink/albino dolphin the other day, I thought, "What a show-off!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would like that! What a pretty dolphin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Love the pink dolphin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I totally missed this! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite thing that has happened all year. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

People who are pink & fabulous...