Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wise words from Miss DVF








So I watched the season finale of The City tonight and if you watched it then you know it was all about the breakup of Whitney and Jay (sorry if you haven't seen it yet but you had to see that one coming). So Whitney is at this huge DVF party to celebrate the Fall 09' runway show, and she is throwing herself a big ole' pity party and who comes up to give her some awesome advice??? Miss Diane von Furstenberg herself! Now I know the whole show is completely staged but I like to believe that aint no one telling DVF what to say. Here are her words...
" Absence is to love what wind is to fire
If it is small then the wind will blow it out
but if it is large then it will make it grow."
I'm pretty sure those are the exact words but it was a little hard with her accent. I just thought that was pretty awesome cause I love her. I wish I had some sort of DVF magic 8 ball that gave me all sorts of her advice.




3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty awesome quote, I wonder if it is her own words or from somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that last dress!

    Yeah. They probably wrote that for her. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a popular quote but she said her mother always told it to her.

    ReplyDelete

People who are pink & fabulous...